Friday, March 16, 2012

My son's art work

A school drawing my oldest son made with chalk at school...a rabbit named Hopper playing the flute. His hand print at the top. 

painting by my oldest son when he was five...experimented with acrylic paint...
My oldest son drew out his design and cut out his first pumpkin...with careful adult supervision!

I really like this picture...my oldest son brought this home from school....the boy is flat and the blue dog and tree are made to look 3D...he did this in art class.

Drawing given to me as a Christmas present in 2010 by my oldest son, he did the "overlap" technique"

Drawing given to me as a Christmas present in 2011, loved it!

I thought this was a cool picture...taken in Houston, TX...my son suggested that I lad down and take the picture to make it look like he is holding the building....which was a huge skyscraper....very creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment